Proef privileges the security and protection of personal data, making sure candidates are properly informed, in order to secure the equality and transparency of its recruitment and selection processes.
Proef employs adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of keeping Personal Data of candidates on file.
However, if you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Company Identification
2. Bases for processing candidates’ personal data
2.1.Article 6 (1) (f) of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) provides that we may process your data if "processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued […] or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data”. Now, we consider it reasonable to expect that, if you are looking for a job, if you have delivered your curriculum vitae and/or submitted a spontaneous application, either on Proef premises or via electronic platforms, or have published your professional resume on a job page or networking website, you wouldn’t mind that we collect your personal data and, otherwise, assess your skills pertaining our vacancy database.
2.2.We have our own obligations under the law, the fulfillment of which is a legitimate interest of ours. If in good faith, we believe it to be necessary, we may share your data for the purposes of detecting crime, collecting taxes or anticipating litigation.
3. Collection and processing of personal data from candidates
3.1.In order to provide the best possible employment opportunities tailored to you, we need to process certain information. We only ask for information that will genuinely help us to help you, such as your name, age, contact details, education information, employment history, financial information (in cases where we need to validate financial context) and Social Security number (and, of course, you can choose to share other relevant information with us). Depending on relevant circumstances and applicable laws, we may collect all or part of the information listed below, to enable us to provide you with employment opportunities tailored to your circumstances and interests:- Full name;
- Contact details (address, phone/mobile number, email address);
- Date of birth;
- Driving license number and data;
- Academic and professional qualifications;
- Professional experience and skills;
- Professional credentials, certificates or licenses;
- Membership in professional organizations;
- Any other information contained in the curriculum;
- Citizenship status and work permit;
- Health or disability-related data;
- Information from and related to public access profiles that you have created on job-related social networking platforms and job portals (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Sapo Emprego, Indeed or other electronic recruitment platforms);
- Information collected by checking professional references;
- Career management interests and preferences;
- Employee registration.
In addition, Proef may request types of personal data considered to be "sensitive”, such as:- National or tax identification number;
- Social Security number;
- Financial or bank account data;
- Information related to tax/fiscal situation;
- Criminal record Information.
During the process, other necessary data for the candidate's evaluation may be processed.
3.2. The recipient or category of recipient of your Personal Data is Proef Human Resources Department.
4. Purpose of processing personal data from candidates
The purpose of processing Personal Data provided by candidates is to allow the application, recruitment and selection process to be carried out for the job or area to which they are applying.
In case of a spontaneous application, the curriculum vitae will be analyzed for all open opportunities in the future within the companies of the Proef Group.
5. Your Rights
To exercise your right to access, rectify, delete, forget or block your personal data, you can send a written communication to the following email address: email@example.com
Proef uses the appropriate security measures to protect your personal data against destruction, accidental or unlawful, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access, and against any other form of unlawful treatment. In addition, we contractually require external trusted entities that handle your personal data for us to do the same.
7. Retention and processing term
7.1. Personal Data of candidates are kept for 12 months by Proef for the purposes herein described, unless there is a longer period of data retention imposed by law.
7.2. When your personal data is no longer needed, they will be removed from our systems and records or kept anonymously so that you cannot be identified from them.
7.3. Candidates must submit a new application after this period, if they wish to continue to be included in Proef's recruitment files.